Much like the spirit, it is your role to guide your client through a proper estate plan. Every client and every family and every situation will be different, and only through a proper understanding of their individual needs and how best to serve them can you effectively achieve this.
This practical hands-on course takes a pragmatic approach to estate planning and getting your clients affairs in order. This course slips neatly into our existing range of Estate Planning Courses and serves as the perfect follow-up to our SWWEPP Wills and Estate Planning Certificate course teaching you through practical scenarios to begin properly applying the knowledge you have gained.
Set at an introductory/intermediary level, the course goes step-by-step through the following processes:
- Assessing the client’s needs: capacity, liabilities, ambitions;
- Formulating a draft plan: combining both lifetime and Will planning; what to include in the Will: beneficiaries, formalities, risks;
- Will trusts and practical considerations: IHT, control, storage;
- Lifetime planning and gifts: tax, trusteeship, outcomes;
- How to set up a trust: processes, partners, appointments;
- Bringing it all together: case studies.
Through the practical elements of this course you will develop a far better understanding of Estate Planning at a higher level.
This course has now gone live and is available as your next step following the SWWEPP Certificate Course and is priced at £495 per student. If you are interested in booking this distance learning course, please contact Diane in the usual way at email@example.com. Completion of the course is worth 10 CPD hours.