The course is geared towards experienced will writers who wish to understand more about Sure Will Writer – Professional Will Suite and drafting in general using software but would also be useful for new drafters who want to put their recently gained knowledge into practice and get to grips with using software to draft. The course will help you achieve competency in the use of Sure Will Writer – Professional Will Suite, and understand the full features of the software and risk management controls within the program enabling you to draft simple and complex wills.
Drafting for Success is split into two days, which learners can opt to take together or to take each day individually if they only wish to learn about the drafting or the CRM features.
Day 1 will include:
- Setting up and customising your system
- Navigating the system efficiently
- Setting up account access restrictions for each user in your company
- Setting up your pipeline(s)
- Adding automated notifications for you and your client
- Customising your CRM system
- Filtering and building case lists for export and mail merge
- Appointment booking
- Task management
- Customising letter templates
- Integrating 3rd party software (Zoom, Stripe, Office 365)
- And more !
Day 2 will include:
- What documents Sure Will Writer can produce
- Setting up your client’s case
- Data input
- Trust options and their uses
- Drafting specific gifts
- Creating mirror wills
- Manual editing
- Including your favourite custom precedents
- Dealing with chattels
- Drafting for businesses
- Dealing with foreign property
- Drafting LPAs
- Severance of tenancies – including unilateral severance
- And more !
The course is run on an interactive basis. Delegates will take part in practical will writing sessions using instruction forms to create documents on the system.
Remember any software package is a tool kit; it is not a substitute for education, and experience.
Dates for 2022: (The course(s) will be held at our College in Lincoln)
12th & 13th January (13th January fully booked)
6th & 7th April
13th – 14th July
19th & 20th October
Sure Will Writer – Professional Will Suite is a cloud based system available from multiple browsers and operating systems.
The Society offer support with the system. We will check your first 6 wills in full for free. Thereafter they will charge £35 per document.
For a free 14-day trial of the software, please visit www.surewillwriter.com.
For more information or for any questions please call The College on 01522 68 78 88Contact Us