FACT – every business needs to find new customers, selling is about telling. This workshop is aimed at those who are serious about finding new customers and who want to develop their current customer base to buy more. This is aimed at business owners who ultimately want to grow their business using tried and tested tools and not afraid to trial something new on a regular basis. If you suffer from the syndrome of ‘I have told my customers many times I can do ‘X’ for them but they buy it from my competitor’, this seminar will tell you why that happens and how to avoid it in the future! If you fall into the trap of social media doesn’t work… you are not where your prospects are and therefore losing out to your competitors, stop burying your head in the sand and we will explain why and how to change that perception easily!
This course will show you:
- What, when and how to use all the marketing options available to get the best return on investment
- How to integrate both the traditional and new digital methods for greatest effect
- Knowing what to use, when and how
- How to get the message delivered to the right person at the right time
- Enabling you to think differently, really differently
- How to work ‘on’ rather than ‘in’ the business
- Opportunity to step outside the business and understand your customers journey from their perspective
- Focus on developing the business in way that is measurable
- Helps you to open up your mind to new opportunities knowing and doing what works
- Gives you a full tool box of marketing concepts, ideas and processes that WORK!
- Enables you to return to your office and implement a lead generation programme straight away
- 8th-9th June
“Paula is one of those crazy enthusiastic inspirational people who just can’t fail to get you thinking and motivated. I attended one of Paula’s marketing courses, and as I already quite enjoy marketing, I really wasn’t sure what I’d get from it. I got my biggest customer from it! Paula gave me the time, focus and the impetus to nail down a plan to get my brand in front of the right people. A really simple exercise turned out to be an amazing catalyst for my business. I would certainly recommend Paula to anyone looking for business support or guidance. It’s clear to see how much Paula enjoys helping small businesses succeed, and with her experience she’s a great person to turn to. Thanks Paula!”