A two day trust course designed for delegates with an already existing basic knowledge of trusts.
This course is a good follow on from our one day introduction to trusts course and provides a more in depth understanding of trusts and their administration.
- Formalities of a trust, an explanation of the role of the trustee and their duties
- An explanation of the different types of lifetime trusts and their administration
- A look into trust clauses using case studies
- Taking instructions from clients
- Identifying when assets transferred into trust will attract entry and anniversary charges
- Tax mitigation or protection with trusts – the importance of early identification
- The life cycle of a trust
- Looking after vulnerable beneficiaries in trusts
- How to wind a trust up
- Appointing out trust assets and a study of the documentation required to do so
- Selling of the trust property and purchase of a new one including the trustees responsibilities
- Sham trusts – where trusts can go wrong
18 & 19th April – Fully Booked 18 & 19 July – Fully Booked
17 & 18 October