Introducing a BRAND NEW course for 2019!
Powerful Sales Presentations
A practical seminar in two parts. The morning session takes you through how to present with style, confidence and professionalism. Add the afternoon workshop to put what you’ve learned into practice
- The golden rules of presenting – objective clarity, know your audience, making a strong first impression, getting the opening right, closing effectively
- Present with confidence – how to lose those nerves & deliver confidently
- Presentation tools – when and how to use them
- Props: when and how to use them for greatest effect
- Understand the learning styles and how to incorporate them into your presentation to win over your audience
- Setting targets and measuring effectiveness
- Q&A with a chance to raise your own challenges
Who should attend – individuals who present as part of their role or are looking for the next level in their career where presenting will be a part of securing and attaining that role. Ideally suited to those who want to increase their presentation skills, develop sales techniques and/or want to understand how to create impact, presence and get the message across in a memorable way.
16th July – FULLY BOOKED
“This is one of the best Sales Training courses I have been on. I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in making more sales and growing their business. I also attended the Building Lead Generation course and I would encourage anyone to attend both of these courses. Since attending I am implementing a completely different marketing plan. These courses provided me with the information and the confidence to do so” – PC, July ’19
“Paula’s courses are very rewarding. She provides the right mixture between between giving information and encouraging participation to put such education into practice which consolidated the learning experience.” – NV, July ’19
“The course provided me with a lot of information in relation to creating and presenting in front of small groups and big crowds. I genuinely believe this course has benefited me and provided me with tools to succeed when doing presentations in the future.” – MO, July ’19