Introducing a BRAND NEW course for 2019!
A practical seminar in two parts. The morning session takes you through how to present with style, confidence and professionalism. Add the afternoon workshop to put what you’ve learned into practice
- The golden rules of presenting – objective clarity, know your audience, making a strong first impression, getting the opening right, closing effectively
- Present with confidence – how to lose those nerves & deliver confidently
- Presentation tools – when and how to use them
- Props: when and how to use them for greatest effect
- Understand the learning styles and how to incorporate them into your presentation to win over your audience
- Setting targets and measuring effectiveness
- Q&A with a chance to raise your own challenges
Who should attend – individuals who present as part of their role or are looking for the next level in their career where presenting will be a part of securing and attaining that role. Ideally suited to those who want to increase their presentation skills and / or want to understand how to create impact, presence and get the message across in a memorable way.