Rob Newman has been an accountant for almost twenty years, but at various times he’s also been a chef, soldier, civil servant, bodybuilder, corporate warrior, retailer, part trained physiotherapist and life adviser. He’s also started and run several business and he’s made and lost a lot of money!
Three of the businesses he has founded have been multi-million pound professional practices built from scratch and he now uses all of this experience to bring this new one day Bootcamp Course to the College entitled: “How to Build a Million Pound Practice Fast – Starting Today!”
Learn from the front line how:
- You can use 57 no money guerrilla strategies for accelerating your growth.
- You can harness the 4 key elements needed to build a solid foundation for growth
- To spot if you are in the “work in/work on” trap and what to do about it to accelerate growth.
- The 3 core phases of growth you will need to go through to grow your firm to £1m turnover
- Where you are on the growing pains model and what you need to do to get to the next stage
- How to exit gracefully from your business with a pot of cash
- And much, much more…
This was the best course I ever attended and quite simply, Rob Newman was outstanding. Thoroughly recommended and I hope he continues to be one of your presenters – SD (course attended 3rd April)