Introducing a BRAND NEW course for 2019!
Building lead generation processes that work
FACT – every business needs to find new customers, selling is about telling. This seminar is aimed at those who are serious about finding new customers and who want to develop their current customer base to buy more. This seminar is aimed at people who ultimately want to grow their business using tried and tested tools and not afraid to trial something new on a regular basis. If you suffer from the syndrome of ‘I have told my customers many times I can do ‘X’ for them but they buy it from my competitor’, this seminar will tell you why that happens and how to avoid it in the future!
- How to get the message delivered to the right person at the right time
- Enabling you to think differently, outside the box
- How to work ‘on’ rather than ‘in’ the business
- Opportunity to step outside the business
- Focus on developing the business
- Helps you to open up your mind to new opportunities
- Working effectively with affinity partners
- Keeping the right side of the law
- Gives you a full tool box of marketing ideas and processes that WORK!
- Enables you to return to your office and implement a lead generation programme straight away
Who should attend – everyone who is involved in lead generation for your business.
17th July – FULLY BOOKED
“Paula is a top class presenter. I do regular presentations to groups, while I can be very confident I’ve been missing so many skills without realising it. Anyone who does presentations no matter how experienced, would get a massive benefit from this course.” – SW, July ’19
“I attended this course which included Social Media, something I did not have confidence in, and the Powerful Sales Presentation course and can say these are the best courses I have been on and I would encourage anyone to attend both of these courses. Since attending I am implementing a completely different marketing plan including re-write of my Website and Social Media content. These courses provided me with the information and the confidence to do so” – PC, July ’19